Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Now This is a Bargain

From Ron Berg             
                               SHOOTERS             CHRISTMAS SALE
"Due to health and age I’ve decided to give up the shooting sports that I’ve enjoyed for many years and offering for sale my competition rifle and related reloading equipment,

Winchester Model (post)70 long action in 308 cal with a 1 in 11 Rock competition barrel (at the Sept match on the F Class target my avg was 96-97 per 10 shot string)
Included with the rifle are;  set of RCBS 308 dies also
10X40 Tasco Target Scope with sun shades
Front Rest and Rear Rests
The rifle also can be setup for OTC Iron Sight Competition it has an adj butt stock and forend stop (included are bases for front and rear sights and clip slot attachment) 
Included also are 34 loaded rds 168 hornady A-Max and
About 100 win cases
All this for $800.00
Contact me at my E-Mail address or by phone Home           1-715-845-7843 or cell 1-715-829-5160
1 spotting scope (champions choice) with stand   $100.00
2 RCBS Rock chucker loading presses                  $30.00 ea
1 RCBS Jr loading press w/lee priming attachment $30.00
1 REDDING Powder scale                                       $20.00
1 powder measure w/stand                                        $10.00
 Thanks
 Ron"

I first met Ron pulling targets on on the low end of Viale range at Camp Perry in about 1990. Since then I have shot a lot of matches with Ron at ranges such as Eau Claire, Northwestern Gun Club, Red Wing, and Harris MN, and enjoyed his company always.  Hawkeye

No comments: